Importance Of Clean Indoor Air
High Indoor Air Alert
It is of high level importance that all homes cared and treated regularly for clean air. People are spending the majority of there time indoors whether at home, work, gyms or retail shopping etc. Indoor air pollutants may be caused by chemicals and gases which could be very harmful to ones health both short and long term. Several symptoms that are commonly reported are breathing, asthma and itchy and watery eyes. A preventative tactic would be to have your air ducts cleaned quarterly.
Air Quality Remedies
The importance of clean indoor air quality affects the overall health of your family. The cleaner your air quality is the healthier your home is. Listed below are a few remedies.
1. Invest in an air purifier so you can feel better about your health.
2. Clean air plants in the house because they assist with clean air indoors (examples : Spathiphyllum (Peace Lily), Chlorophytum comosum (Spider Plant), Epipremnum aureum (Devil’s Ivy) ) and other greenery outside.
3. Open windows daily letting so fresh air comes in.
4. Change filters regularly so you enhance having fresh air indoors.
5. Dust weekly because it will be a differences maker when eliminating dust debris in the house.
Listed below are is a supportive link on indoor clean air. It is a great read and very informative as it relates to the importance of clean indoor air.
Contact Green Home Air, in Salt Lake City, UT, your leader in air quality and mold removal specialists, to schedule an appointment.
For more information, please contact Green Home Air:
Green Home Air:
3704 Laurelcrest St
Salt Lake City, UT 84109