HVAC Cleaning in Salt Lake City, UT
The air supply line to your home determines the quality of the air your family breathes on a daily basis. To add, the accumulation of dust, pollen, mold, smoke, pet dander, household cleaning byproducts or odors can enter through the vents in one part of the house, become lodged, only to reappear down the road in another room. By certain measures, indoor air pollution can be up to 10x worst than outdoor pollution. To prevent that we recommend an HVAC cleaning in your home.
HVAC Air Duct Cleaning for New Construction
Prolonged exposure can lead to or worsen a number of respiratory ailments. New homes should have ducts cleaned as well. Sawdust, sanding particles from construction easily get caught in the ventilation system. There are full of impurities that you do not want in your air long term, especially with a newly built home.
Never unnecessarily place your home at risk. At Green Home Air, we work with Salt Lake City residents to bring clean air into their home.
HVAC Cleaning Process
The HVAC cleaning process is straightforward and to the point. Typically, the process takes less than two hours for a single family home. If you reside within Salt Lake County in Utah, we’ll even come out and give you a free estimate. Additionally, we usually have several promotions and discounts running throughout the year.
- Seal off all HVAC air ductwork— The main concern is not to re-release any debris back into the air. Our experienced technicians seal all entry and exit points of your HVAC system.
- Vacuum — Next, using high-powered industrial vacuums that have additional HEPA filters we reach deep into the duct system and remove pollutants from years of build up. This includes the main duct, distribution branches, and return lines
- Additional cleanings — We also either brush or remove and clean altogether. Additional pieces include air plenums, heat exchangers, blow motors, humidifiers, and evaporator coils.
- Disinfectant — A broad-spectrum disinfectant that can get even the toughest smells out is used to flush out the entire duct system.
- Filter Replacement — Lastly, the final step of the HVAC cleaning to ensure the free flow of safe and pollutant-free air in the home.
For more information, please contact Green Home Air:
Green Home Air:
3704 Laurelcrest St
Salt Lake City, UT 84109